Fantastic opportunity to own a great 3br/2ba home with attached 2 car garage. VERY well maintained with 2 year old roof, 2 year old siding, 4 year old windows, refinished hardwood floors, and much more.
House next door sold for $196K and is 3br/2ba of similar size and condition, but with a 1 car garage. House next door to that sold for $176K and is just a 3br/1ba of similar size, but with no garage. This house should be worth $200K, but you can get it for only $169K. Act now!
CLICK HERE to see Comps
CLICK HERE to see our Innovative Property Grading System
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? N/A
- When does the tenant lease expire? N/A
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.