Buy this sweet house in a well-established, quiet neighborhood. The main level is a 3br/1ba with 1410 square feet that only needs flooring and paint to be move-in ready. Rental comps indicate that this should rent for $1200.
Be all-in for $115K with $1200 in rent OR add a second bath, make a few upgrades and flip it for over $140K. Also, perfect for a BRRR.
Other features include…welcoming front porch, nice sized rooms, detached garage, and more.
CLICK HERE to see Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Fort Wayne
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? N/A
- When does the tenant lease expire? N/A
- Who pays the utilities? OWNER
- Can you manage the rehab? CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.