Property Address: 2615 S McClure St, Indianapolis, IN 46241
With quick access to downtown amenities (as well as major freeways and the airport) – this fixer-upper is brimming with possibilities. Spend a little less and turn it into a long-term rental that easily beats the 1% rule (market rents are going as high as $1500 in the area) – and the Zillow rent estimate here is at $1,399! There is potential as a flip as well – the Zestimate of $173,900 is low relative to a true possible ARV closer to the $200K+ range – thanks to bonus square footage that comes from the converted attic.
With a little work – a massive return can be headed your way!
Don’t miss out on this great value – contact us today to reserve this property.
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.