Property Address: 265 Avon Ave, Plainfield, IN 46168
Comps put the value of this property in Plainfield at about $180K. Interior is beautiful and it just needs new siding to look fantastic. Market rent is $1200-1395 but current tenant is paying $850 until summer.
It is currently a 3br/1ba with over 1400 sqft. Large laundry room has space for a second bath.
Take action now to get this great property.
CLICK HERE to see Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? YES
- Are tenants current? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- When does the tenant lease expire? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.