Property Address: 2660 Kay Ellen Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46229
Located in a nice neighborhood – with many nearby comps selling for more than $200K – this home has “Rental” OR “Flip” potential.
This brick ranch has 4 beds and 2 baths – and is just under 1800 square feet. Current Zestimate is $208,600 (which might be a bit low after rehab is completed)!
Adding to the appeal of this house is a fenced backyard (with storage sheds) and easy access to major freeways. Collectively, there is a great foundation to work with here; reserve this property today!
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.