Property Address: 300 E Short St, Muncie, IN 47303
This 2br/2ba ranch has over 1100 square feet, a 2-car attached garage, fenced in yard with patio, and numerous other features your tenants want. It is a low-maintenance stone ranch with a new roof, which makes your life easier.
Just complete the flooring and paint then add a tenant to earn about $1,000 in rent every month. Expect an ARV of $100K+ on top of the great cash-flow!
Act now before it’s too late.
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Muncie
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? N/A
- When does the tenant lease expire? N/A
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.