The neighborhood is convenient to shopping and public transportation making it desirable for renters in the high demand Muncie rental market.
CLICK HERE to see Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Muncie
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? YES
- Are tenants current? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- When does the tenant lease expire? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.