Property Address: 303 301 1/2 Green St, Plainfield, IN 46168
Each of the 3 units are occupied – with leases ready for renewal in Q4 of 2022. Total monthly rent is currently $1425; market rent for this property is forecasted to be $1600+ at the time of renewal.
Built in 1990, each unit is 1 bed, 1 bath.
New plumbing, electrical, water heaters etc. will help to keep ongoing maintenance low!
Don’t miss out on a turnkey rental in this growing suburb of Indianapolis; this one won’t last long!
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? YES
- Are tenants current? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- When does the tenant lease expire? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.