Property Address: 3121 S Reed Rd, Kokomo, IN 46902
Located in one of the very best parts of Kokomo – this 1954-built house has excellent bones, with mature landscaping, stellar foundation, and a well-maintained interior that just needs some basic updating to match similar comps that have sold for $250K+.
With an inviting living room, large, spacious hallways, three seasons room and more – to go along with the 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths across almost 2400 square feet in the always desirable and popular ranch-style layout – there is plenty to like here!
This one won’t last long – contact us now to get started!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- When does the tenant lease expire? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.