Property Address: 317 Milton Ave, Anderson, IN 46012
Located next to Anderson University, this property is 95% ready for new tenants (with already installed new carpet that just needs to be stretched to be finished, a few windows to be replaced, and some kitchen appliances to be added). The last few school years – this property rented for $750 (good tenants got a discount / paid below market rates). Rental Zestimate is $838 – and as high as $900 is very possible!
With over 1100 square feet, this house officially has 2 bedrooms – (with a closet-less bonus room that has also been used as a bedroom from time-to-time) – and 1 well-maintained bath. The backyard is fenced and there is ample parking next to the property as well!
Roof is in good shape with many years of life to come; comps actually support ARV potential over $100K (with realtor.com valuing the property at $100K right now)!
Be all-in for $60 to $65K – and get cash-flow well above 1% too.
Contact us to reserve this property now!
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Anderson
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.