Get GREAT cash flow ($1300-1400) from this cash flow for under $70k with nearly everything new!! This duplex is just blocks from downtown Anderson, park and trails, Anderson University.
Keep your maintenance low with these new items:
- New roof already installed
- New electric panel and wiring already installed
- New siding (included with the purchase and ready for install)
- New kitchen cabinets and counter (included with the purchase and ready for install)
- New shower and toilet (still in their boxes and ready to be installed)
FYI…we can manage the rehab if needed. Contact us now so you don’t miss your chance with this opportunity.
CLICK HERE to see Rental Comps based on 1br
CLICK HERE to see Rental Comps based on 2br
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Anderson
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) OWNER
- Can you manage the rehab? YES
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.