Property Address: 32 N Munsie St, Indianapolis, IN 46229
Earn at least $1700 in rent (smaller home down the street just rented for $1700)!
This property has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and over 1800 square feet of space.
Completely rehabbed (while keeping hardwood floors and original wood trim); this house has a new furnace, new water heater, modern plumbing and electric – as well as updated baths.
There is low inventory and high demand for this area; our appraiser projects the ARV for this home to be between $180K and $210K (dependent on final, finishing touches) and after accounting for the relevant comps nearby.
With great rent potential and immediate equity – move quick to get this high-demand rental before it’s gone!
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.