Receive great cash flow from this low maintenance rental. Be all in for under $42K and rent for $700/month in this low crime area. This 3br/1ba home has a 2 car garage and the furnace, AC, and water heater are all less than 2 years old. It also has a fenced yard, hardwood floors, and an open porch. Benefit from the appreciating Muncie housing market (>10% appreciation last year) while your tenants enjoy the revitalized downtown.
CLICK HERE to see Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Muncie
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? N/A
- When does the tenant lease expire? N/A
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.