Check out this 3br/2ba home. Earn $900-1200+ in rent for under $70K ALL-IN. It needs a new roof (we can help coordinate that) and not much more, so repairs should be under $10K. Check out the rental comps…nearest 3br/2ba is getting OVER $1200/mo. This house backs up to a new park and is walking distance from Anderson University, which makes renting even easier. Soaring ceilings and tall windows provide lots of natural light. Plus it has a large kitchen and large bedrooms.
If you want to flip it, there are comps of $105K and $110K within one block.
CLICK HERE to access the Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to access the Rental Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Anderson
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.