Property Address: 321 Milton Ave Anderson, IN 46012
Grab this great rental opportunity near Anderson University.
With a premier location, this property is on a quiet street – and in addition to the university – is in close proximity to downtown and popular parks.
Containing just under 1500 square feet, this 3 bed / 1.5 bath house can command rental incomes of $1100+!
With rehab costs of $15 to $20K, be all-in for under $69,000 – and well over the 1% rule as a rental. Likewise, if you’re looking at a BRRR strategy or flipping-potential, there are multiple comps above $110K.
Residing in a popular neighborhood – houses don’t stay available here for very long! Lock this one down today.
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Anderson
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.