Cash-flowing duplex in the “path of progress”. This is a large 2br/1ba per side duplex with one tenant who just renewed for another 2 years at $750/month and the other side is now rent-ready.
Numerous flips and rehabs within blocks of this property.
Rehabbed less than 3 years ago with new furnaces, new water heaters, new wiring, and new toilets as well as new kitchen counters, sinks, and faucets. Tenants pay utilities.
CLICK HERE to see Comps
CLICK HERE to see our Innovative Property Grading System
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? No
- Are tenants in place? One tenant in place, other side rent-ready
- Are tenants current? Yes
- When does the tenant lease expire? October 2022
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) Tenant
- Can you manage the rehab? N/A
- Can you manage the property? No
- Can I lease it from you? No
- Has it been inspected? No
- How did you create the rehab estimate? N/A
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.