Property Address: 329 W Payton St, Greentown, IN 46936
Beat the 1% rule with this property by earning over $900 in rent. Also get some equity based on Zillow ($98,200) and Realtor ($87,500) and PropStream ($94,986).
This single story home was built in 1960 and has a newer roof, recently updated kitchen and bath and new flooring…which all adds up to lower maintenance costs for you.
This area is just 6 minutes from the edge of Kokomo (where the new Jeep electric battery plant is being built) and there is already a rental shortage. Your rental future looks great!
Act now to get your cash flowing.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? N/A
- When does the tenant lease expire? N/A
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.