Buy this bargain property for only $39K OBO and 1) easily make it rent-ready as a 2br/1ba to earn $800/month OR 2) convert it to a 3br/2ba and flip it with comps of $145K to $180K.
This is a handyman’s special with a big fenced-in yard and an upstairs loft. It was previously a 3br house, but one wall was removed to turn 2 small bedrooms into one large one. An additional bedroom and bathroom can be added downstairs to create a master suite (and a 3br or 4br with 2ba). This house is a great opportunity because it is the roughest house in the area with lots of rehabbed houses that have sold quickly.
If you want to buy cheap in a desirable area, you do not want to miss this!
CLICK HERE to see 2-bedroom Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to see 3-bedroom Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) OWNER
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.