Spacious 3br home with over 1600 square feet. Only needs a few cosmetics to be rent-ready (at about $1200/month). Or you could flip it…with several comps in the $170s. Lots of ways to make money on a great property in a desirable area.
CLICK HERE to see Comps
CLICK HERE to see our Innovative Property Grading System
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? N/A
- When does the tenant lease expire? N/A
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.