Potential of $1600-$1800 monthly ($800-$900 per side) with a purchase price of $119,000 and some cosmetics upgrades! 38/40 S Warman Ave is a 1950-square foot multi-family home (975 sq. ft. per side) features 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom per side. This duplex features large screened in front porch, new roof, and new siding. The plumbing, electricity, and foundation are all in great shape. Rent-ready with a little paint and a few minor repairs. You can also consider converting to SFH. Please contact Lisa for further details!
CLICK HERE to see Rental Comps
Rent Zestimate®: $900/mo
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? YES, but will move out before the closing.
- Are tenants current? N/A
- When does the tenant lease expire? N/A
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.