Great opportunity for a rental or flip in the highly desirable Eagledale neighborhood. Structurally sound 3br/1ba home needing updated bath and cosmetics. Several comps of $120K for rehabbed properties and comps between $68-72K for properties in similar condition. Rental estimate of $1000-1100. Perfect BRRR opportunity.
CLICK HERE to access the Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to access the Rental Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) OWNER
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.