Seriously, where else could you be ALL IN for $40K (purchase plus rehab) and rent for $750 per month in an area with low crime (lowest crime category according to Trulia.com) and low vacancy?
This spacious 2br/1ba home has over 1200 square feet of space plus a garage and a large yard. Well maintained, but in need of flooring, paint, and minor cosmetics.
CLICK HERE to see Comps
CLICK HERE to see our Innovative Property Grading System
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Muncie
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? N/A
- When does the tenant lease expire? N/A
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.