Purchase and update this 3br/1ba for under $50,000 then enjoy $700+ in income. It has over 1300 square feet of living space with large bedrooms, large kitchen, and a large bonus room.
Easy-to-rent…because rent-ready houses have less than 4% vacancy rate in this area AND with the updates this property will be among the best in the area.
Finally, prices in the revitalized downtown Muncie area have started increasing (more than 10% in 2019) so you should get above average appreciation.
CLICK HERE to see Comps
CLICK HERE to see our Innovative Property Grading System
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Muncie
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? N/A
- When does the tenant lease expire? N/A
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.