Great opportunity to add this property to your rental portfolio or as a “fix and flip” with a 4 bed, 1.5 bath – with a two car garage. Expect an ARV of $140K+ (neighbor’s house just sold for $159,900) if repairing and reselling OR monthly rental income of $1050+. Logansport is an up and coming community – near Kokomo – just north of the Indianapolis Metro Area. Please note: property pictures show the trash / old items that are now gone and were just emptied out (last weekend) – and this property purchase includes the vacant lot next door (426 Grove St).
CLICK HERE to see Sales Comps
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NO
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.