Great BRRR opportunity
Buy for just $55K, spend less than $5K on repairs.
It has a finished basement.
Comps on similar houses range from $80-87K.
Should rent for $825/month.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you provide financing? No. Financing not provided.
- Are tenants in place? No.
- Can you manage the rehab? Yes.
- Can you manage the property? No.
- Can I lease it from you? No. For sale only.
- How did you create the rehab estimate? Walkthrough.
- Some walls need minor touch-up paint (paint included).
- Carpet needs replaced (hardwood underneath).
- Basement needs coat of paint and vinyl flooring (to be a living area).
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.