Cash in on this fantastic fix and flip in the desirable Holy Cross neighborhood. Currently 4bed/1bath with a room for a second bath. Excellent fix and flip opportunity — mostly cosmetics. Roof, siding, and windows are less than 5 years old. Nearby comps of similar size have sold for as high as $415K. Larger homes as high as $650K. Corner lot. Come to 1/11/22 Open House at 1pm, perform your due diligence and make an offer!
CLICK HERE to see Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NO
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.