Property Address: 515 Ruddle Ave, Anderson, IN 46012
With ARV potential at $150K+, rehabbing this hidden gem will get you instant equity and a combined monthly rent of $1500 dollars.
At over 2000 livable square feet already (and more possible by finishing the basement) – this huge house (which is separately metered) – has one unit that is a 1 bed, 1 bath and one unit that is a 2 bed, 1 bath (with 2 bonus rooms that can be converted into extra bedrooms).
Previously rented to family (who loved the ample onsite parking, relaxing greenery, and close proximity to parks) – the property will be vacant at close – so you can start refreshing it right away! University rental opportunities don’t last long – contact us now!
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Anderson
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.