For just $65K, you can buy ($35K) and rehab ($30K) this property to have a rental that will earn $900/month. What a great ROI or opportunity for a BRRR. Much bigger than it looks and has 1835 square feet on the main floor.
Rehab includes new roof, new windows, new siding in the back of the house, new floors, paint, and a little more. Also, extra room can be turned into 3rd bedroom or 2nd bath. Act quick to get this gem.
CLICK HERE to see Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Anderson
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO. OWNER OCCUPIED
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) OWNER
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.