Profit from this extraordinary 3-bedroom/1.5-bathroom ranch that features a two-car garage with an additional 2 to 3-car attached garage in the back and original hardwood floors that could be refinished.
This SFH has a high-ceiling full basement with a storage room, laundry, bedroom and a bonus pool table! The roof is new and the electric, and plumbing are in good condition. Clean up and a few cosmetic updates and it will rent-ready. This SFH is on a wooded dead end and the only home on this section Lillie St.
Get this for only $84,900. Grab this opportunity before it’s too late!
CLICK HERE to see Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Fort Wayne
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) OWNER
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.