This fantastic home in a desirable location is move-in ready as a rental or you could update the kitchen and baths for an easy fix & flip.
Already has a new roof, new furnace, new A/C and new water heater, new electric and most windows are new. It is a 2/3br with 2 full baths, sunroom and a garage with a fenced yard in a quiet neighborhood.
Rent should be at least $1400 and rehabbed nearby comps are $180K to $260K.
CLICK HERE to see Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO. OWNER OCCUPIED.
- Are tenants current? N/A
- When does the tenant lease expire? N/A
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) OWNER
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.