Property Address: 60 S Tremont St, Indianapolis, IN 46222
Wow! Talk about a fantastic opportunity. Long term tenants are month-to-month, want to stay, and are current on rent. They are paying $600 per unit. The property is separately metered – with additional cash flow upside available (as current monthly rent is below market).
Each unit has 2 beds and 1 bath for a total layout of 4 beds and 2 baths. These units have some high quality features – including tile flooring in the kitchen and some hardwood as well. Being close to downtown attractions adds to the overall appeal too.
The Realtor.com estimate for this duplex is $181,900; expect great monthly income and some nice equity. Interestingly, this deal is such a steal – this is a rare chance to get an Indianapolis property for below the assessed value!
This one won’t last long; lock it in before it is gone!
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? YES
- Are tenants current? YES
- When does the tenant lease expire? 09/30/2022
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.