Property Address: 603 S Maple St, Greentown, IN 46936
This property requires minimal refreshing ($5 to $10K) – to have it move-in ready and cash-flowing close to $1500 a month. With an ARV in the low $200’s, you’re getting a turnkey rental positioned for strong returns for years to come!
With nice backyard landscaping, that brick finish, and a good sized lot – tenants can enjoy the feel of the country while being close to the city! Additionally, with major employment investments happening near by – expect a steady stream of outstanding rental candidates in an area that is primed to experience explosive growth over the coming decade.
Updated features include: newer hardwood flooring and LVP flooring, newer roof, furnace, and A/C.
Contact us to add this well-rounded house to your portfolio now!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? N/A
- When does the tenant lease expire? N/A
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.