Rent, Airbnb, or fix and flip – the choice is yours! ARV of $130-170K or rent for more than $1000/mo…and your price is only $79K. This spacious 3br/2ba SFH features a deck patio, fenced in yard, new water heater and plumbing. Foundation is in good condition. There’s also a new bathroom that’s been completely remodeled. Put in a little money to have it rent ready or invest more in upgrades to maximize the ARV.
CLICK HERE to access the Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Anderson
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) OWNER
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.