Property Address: 625 Main St, Elwood, IN 46036
Elwood is one of the fastest growing suburbs of the greater Indianapolis area. This 2 bed, 1 bath (1222 sqft) property is ready for your minor finishing touches – and then will rent for $1200+ (or more). Highly desirable, this area has been booming (and even better) – there is a shortage of rentals available (and the stone exterior provides some nice extra curb appeal for new tenants).
On the future equity side, minimum value after rehab would be $140K, but with a few additional upgrades, this can easily be a $165K+ house!
As part of our “Spooky October Savings” – get a $1500 discount by reserving this property and closing before the end of October! Schedule a visit today!
- ARV: 140K (simple rehab)
- High-end ARV: $170K (higher-end touches)
- Property Cost: $98,400 to $99,900
- Basic Rehab Costs to Make Move-in Ready: $10K
- Equity Spread Range: $30K to $55K
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? POSSIBLY
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.