Earn great income from this triplex…and get a bargain on price. It has two 2br/1ba units renting for $750 and $600 plus a 1br/1ba renting for $525. All tenants want to stay (one has been there 17 years). It does need a new roof and a recent inspection identified a minor termite issue. Address both of these issues for under $10K. Unit interiors are in good condition and need no repairs. Bottom line…You get a current income of $1875 per month for just $100K…and rent will be higher if/when these tenants move out.
Property viewing will be available by appointment.
Title work, inspection, and report are all done and available for any interested buyer.
CLICK HERE to see Rental Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? YES
- Are tenants current? YES
- When does the tenant lease expire? Buyer’s choice. Tenants are currently month to month. They want to stay and sign new leases with you but will move out if you prefer.
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.