Earn over $3,500 a month in income from this SIX unit building that IS individually metered. It has new roof and many new windows. It is in a quiet, more desirable area at the edge of town, but still 1-2 minutes from amenities. Will need new flooring, paint, and some updates in kitchens and baths. Should be rent-ready for $50-70K, depending on your finishes. That means you are all-in for $150-170K and meet the 2% rule!
CLICK HERE to access the 1br Rental Comps
CLICK HERE to access the 2br Rental Comps
CLICK HERE to access the 3br Rental Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Muncie
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.