This cute home in Fort Wayne will rent for $900-950 per month. The house across the street (same size and style) sold in March 2021 for $92K. Your future house features new windows and a roof. It has a nice garage and a great yard. The plumbing, electricity, and foundation are all in great shape. Don’t let this one slip away!
CLICK HERE to see comps.
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Fort Wayne.
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? N/A
- When does the tenant lease expire? N/A
- Who pays the utilities? N/A
- Can you manage the rehab? N/A
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.