Earn between $1950 to $2150 from this triplex (1br/1ba per unit) with one having a long-term tenant and the other two units are move-in ready with several updates. Upstairs unit has new carpet and is completely painted. Front unit has a new walk-in shower, hardwood floors redone and is completely painted. Furnace is newer and the hot water heater is oversized and newer. Since the furnace, water heater, roof and appliances are in good shape, the amount for capital expenditures will be low.
Within 5-6 miles of property Amazon, just built a new warehouse and Walmart is starting to build the second largest warehouse in the Midwest.
CLICK HERE to access the Rental Comps based on 1br/1ba
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? 1 OF 3 UNITS OCCUPIED
- Are tenants current? CONTACT FOR MORE INFO
- When does the tenant lease expire? CONTACT FOR MORE INFO
- Who pays the utilities? CONTACT FOR MORE INFO
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.