Currently it is a spacious 3br/1ba with a 2 car garage (with workshop) on a quiet street in a desirable area. Kitchen and bath mostly updated already. Room to add a 2nd bath in the utility room. Most rehab is flooring and paint. Other 3br/2ba properties have sold for $160-175K.
CLICK HERE to access the Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Muncie
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.