Get great cash flow from this amazing investment and be all-in for under $60K. Rent it for $800 – $850 a month.
This house is a 816-square foot adorable SFH featuring 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
The roof, plumbing, electricity, and foundation are all in good shape. It needs some flooring, paint, and a few other upgrades. Don’t let this one slip away!
CLICK HERE to see Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to see Rental Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? N/A
- When does the tenant lease expire? N/A
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) OWNER
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.