Property Address: 713 W Adams St, Alexandria, IN 46001
With an ARV above $130K and rent range between $900 to $1100 (dependent on the rehab) – this house has plenty of options, including being BRRR-friendly.
This house was previously rented as a 4-bedroom, and there is room to actually have up to 5; however, 2 of the rooms need doors to officially allow this to be a 4-bedroom property. Adding a closet / door to the current master bedroom would create a total of 5 beds; there are already plumbing hook-ups to allow a 2nd bath in the basement.
On the outside, the roof and siding are in excellent shape – just needing a bit of cleaning / pressure-washing; there are already newer vinyl windows too.
Contact us today to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? N/A
- When does the tenant lease expire? N/A
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.