Property Address: 72 S 16th St, Richmond IN 47374
This solid brick property has a new roof, updated electrical, updated plumbing, hardwood floors, tile floors in kitchens and baths, and has been incredibly well maintained.
This huge house has one 3br/1ba unit and one 2br/1ba unit that are both over 1,000 square feet.
The classic, traditional style has a huge front porch, high ceilings, giant windows throughout, and lots of the original, restored features.
Act now to claim this property that tenants will be fighting to rent from you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? YES
- Are tenants current? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- When does the tenant lease expire? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.