Earn $900 monthly rental cash flow on a $70K investment or flip it for a quick and easy $30K. This house was built as a 4br/1ba but they took out a couple of walls to make it a 2br/1ba. For less than 10K, it could be a move-in ready 3br/1ba (about $14K to be a 3br/2ba). For less than $90K all-in, you can make a few more updates and flip this house. Three other nearby 3br/2ba flips of similar size sold for $130K, $145K, and $170K!
This house has an open concept with a large living room. Outside features vinyl windows, a large covered front porch, and a metal ramp allowing easy wheelchair accessibility into the home. Either way, this is a win/win and will not last. Act quickly or this will be gone!
CLICK HERE to see comps.
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis.
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? N/A
- Who pays the utilities? N/A
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.