Cash-flowing ‘A’ grade rental
Appraised for $163K 3 years ago;
Comps put the current value at $205K;
Tenant in place at $1325/month
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you provide financing? No.
- Are tenants in place? Yes.
- Are tenants current? Yes.
- Who pays the utilities? Tenant.
- Can you manage the property? No, but there is a property manager in place.
- Can I lease it from you? No.
- Has it been inspected? Yes…two years ago.
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.