Buy this house at a GREAT price and make it rent-ready. Perfect opportunity for a BRRR; Should rent for $850 (When looking at rental comps, notice that the closest 2br HOUSES are rented for $850 to $915); Cute 2br/1.5ba with privacy fenced yard and 2-car garage; Refinish the hardwood floors, paint it, and perform some other TLC and still be over the 1% rule!
CLICK HERE to access the Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to access the Rental Comps
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) OWNER
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.