Pay just $49K for this house with an ARV of $85K – $100K and Get a Bargain…all it needs is a furnace, refinish the hardwoods, and paint. You could flip it or rent it for $700-750. (Great BRRR). It already has a new roof and new plumbing.
CLICK HERE to access the Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to access the Rental Comps
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) OWNER
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.