This great-looking property has 2 units in the main house and a 3rd unit in the converted garage. One unit is nearly move-in ready and the other two need mostly cosmetics with many of the materials included in the purchase. The roof and mechanicals are in good working condition. Imagine having two 2br units and one 1br unit generating over $1500/month for under $90K. Call now to start your cash flow.
CLICK HERE to see Rental Comps based in 1br
CLICK HERE to see Rental Comps based in 2br
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Anderson
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) OWNER
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.