Buy this unique home with tons of character and flip it or make it a rental. It needs siding (the back of the house has new siding and the house comes with a half pallet of siding), but the roof and windows are new. It needs flooring and paint, but the furnace and water heater are new and the electric and plumbing have been updated. Not only are the windows new, but they are very large and create lots of natural light. Should rent for $900+.
CLICK HERE to access the Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to access the Rental Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Anderson
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.