Buy this property for just $34K and spend a few thousand to make it rent ready. Structurally sound and currently occupied (tenant moving out May 31) and will need some updates.
You can do a complete “overhaul” with a new roof, new windows, new siding, new LVP flooring, paint, remodel current full bath and add a half bath for $26K (contractor bid provided). Or you can just address flooring, paint, and tub for less than half that.
Will rent for $700-800 depending on finishes (and if/how you finish the loft). House is in Selma, which is just 2 miles outside Muncie and people from Muncie are moving there because of the fantastic school system…this will be easy to rent.
CLICK HERE to see Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Muncie
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? YES
- Are tenants current? YES
- When does the tenant lease expire? MAY 31, 2021
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.