Property Address: 9814 W 100 N, Kokomo, IN 46901
This 4 bedroom house has a 4-car garage, nice yard, and feeds into a great school system in a quiet setting. It provides the appeal of country living with the convenience of city access (being under 10 minutes away from Kokomo). There is a lot of pent-up demand for single family homes in the area; rehabbed properties don’t stay on the market long here!
With over 2000 square feet of living space, there is plenty of space for a big family (as well as space to add an additional bath on top of the existing one). Unique slate roof provides long-term durability – after some minor repair and cleaning (tiles already on site) – the roof will be good-to-go. All windows (save for two) were replaced by the existing owner and are newer.
Act now to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? YES
- Are tenants current? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- When does the tenant lease expire? CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.