Buy this great rental package and benefit from strong monthly cash flow.
Get around $5150 each month on an all-in investment of $305K (purchase price plus rehab costs).
You’re getting five properties in total – one is a duplex and the others are all either 3br/2ba or 4br/2ba single families.
Around $75k in rehab will be needed; we can provide turnkey rehab management for those who don’t have contractor relationships.
We can also assist with linking you up with a vetted property management company (one that we work with personally).
Grow the size of your portfolio quickly by investing in this opportunity before it is gone!
- 2101 N Macedonia Ave is a 2br/2ba with 840 sqft built in 1950.
- 1112 E 8th St is beautiful 4br/2ba single family home with 2 car garage and 6′ privacy fence.
- 432 W Howard St is a large duplex with two 2br/2ba units currently rented for $550 each.
- 1800 E Willard St is a 3br/2ba modular home built in 1996.
- 639 N Jefferson St is a very large 4br/2ba that could be rented with minor repairs or flipped with a larger rehab.
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Muncie
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANTS
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.